Use the Athletic Eligibility Checklist to help you stay on track
IN ORDER TO BE CLEARED TO PARTICIPATE, students must submit the following eligibility forms:
- Valid & Up to date Sports Physical
- Check to see if you already have a sports physical on file on Skyward under the "Health Info" tab --> select "Display Options" --> "Show Physical Exams"
Reminder: Sport Physicals are good for 2 years from the date listed on Skyward
- Complete the (3) Rank One Eligibility Paperwork Online - (Link will be available soon)
- Informed Consent
- Emergency Contact
- *NEWLY REQUIRED* Health Form - please submit medical forms in the event your athletes attend overnight events such as State Championships!
Clear any Fines or Fees - use the ESD Online Payment Site to view fines
Pay for ASB Card - required for athletes trying out and participating in sports
Pay for Sports Specific Participation Fee - can be paid after cuts are made
**Eligibility forms can be submitted to Paul Keen (Athletic Director)
After paperwork have been submitted, athletes should check in with Monika or Paul to ensure they are cleared for sports.
For the following students, an additional contract is needed.
- Home Based Education (home schooled)
- Running Start
- Alternative Education
Please visit the WIAA and locate the appropriate contract for your situation. Contracts can be turned into Paul Keen in the Athletics Department.