Use the Athletic Eligibility Checklist to help you stay on track
IN ORDER TO BE CLEARED TO PARTICIPATE, students must submit the following eligibility forms:
- RankOne Forms (to be completed every school year for the sport the athlete will be participating in)
- Informed Consent
- Emergency Contact
- ESD Covid Waiver Form (also found under Download and Print)
- Valid & Up to date Sports Physical
Check to see if you already have a sports physical on file on Skyward under the "Health" tab.
Reminder: Sport Physicals are good for 2 years
- Clear any Fines or Fees
You can check to see if you have fines/fees using the ESD Online Payment Site
- Pay for ASB Card & Sports Participation Fee
Payments can be made using the ESD Online Payment Site
**For Cut Sports (baseball, soccer, softball, and tennis), the participation fee can be paid after cuts are made. An ASB Card is still needed in order to be eligible to participate
- Health Forms:
- Students with expired Health Forms from the previous school year will need to submit updated forms to your school nurse BEFORE they will be allowed to try out for a fall sport.
- The following ESD Health Forms are required for students who have a life threatening allergy or need medication administered at school: Allergic Reaction Medication Authorization and Authorization for Administration of Medication in School.
**Eligibility forms can be submitted to Monika Nuth (Athletic Secretary) and Paul Keen (Athletic Director)
After paperwork have been submitted, athletes should check in with Monika or Paul to ensure they are cleared for sports.
For the following students, an additional contract is needed.
- Home Based Education (home schooled)
- Running Start
- Alternative Education
Please visit the WIAA and locate the appropriate contract for your situation. Contracts can be turned into Paul Keen in the Athletics Department.