Transcripts, Diplomas, Graduation Verification
1. Seniors and past high school students who last enrolled or graduated less than two years ago. https://student.naviance.
a. Transcripts are free of charge using this online service
b. Current Students log in using the “Student” tile and clicking the green “Continue with Single Sign On” button.
c. Former Students log in using the "Alumni" tile. Enter the post-high school email you reported on the Senior Exit Survey. Use the "Forgot your Password?" link to set your new password.
d. Contact the High School Counseling Office if you have trouble logging in to Naviance.
Seniors and recent past students: High School Counseling Office
Please check in with your school’s counseling office - printed diplomas may still be in student files
Any fines or fees connected with students may need to be paid in order to receive diploma
All past students: Lynnwood High Parchment
Diplomas are $25 each. Request directly through www.parchment.com
Edmonds School District no longer accepts written requests for transcripts or Diplomas except under special circumstances.
If you need to verify that a former student has graduated from Edmonds-Woodway High School, please read below:
- If the student's graduation year was within the last two school years, please contact the Registrar. Please have the following information ready/included when you call or fax:
- Student's graduation year
- Student's full legal name when they attending school at Lynnwood High
- Student's date of birth
- If the student's graduation year was more than 2 (two) years ago, please leave a message on the Student Records Information line at (425) 431-7200.