Skip To Main Content


Welcome to the Lynnwood High Counseling Department

Visit the counseling office for comprehensive support for navigation Lynnwood High School. Our counseling team is dedicated to helping students thrive academically, personally, and socially, and guiding them through post-secondary options. Whether you need assistance with course selection, college and career counseling, or maintaining emotional well-being, we are here to support you every step of the way.

Counseling Staff

Student Transcripts

We are now using two vendors to complete Transcript Requests for current students and past students.

  1. Seniors and past high school students who last enrolled or graduated less than two years ago:  Lynnwood High Naviance

    1. Transcripts are free of charge using this online service 

    2. If you have trouble logging in, contact the Counseling Office

  2. Past high school students three years and longer since last enrollment or graduation date: Lynnwood High Parchment

    1. Transcripts are $10.00 each. Request directly through

Student Diplomas

  1. Seniors and recent past students: High School Counseling Office

    1. Please check in with your school’s counseling office - printed diplomas may still be in student files

    2. Any fines or fees connected with students may need to be paid in order to receive diploma

  2. All past students: Parchment

    1. Diplomas are $25 each. Request directly through

Edmonds School District no longer accepts written requests for transcripts or Diplomas except under special circumstances. Questions? Please call (425) 431-7200

Graduation Verification

If you need to verify that a former student has graduated from Lynnwood High School, please read below:

  • If the student's graduation year was within the last two school years, please contact the Registrar. Please have the following information ready/included when you call or fax:
      • Student's graduation year
      • Student's full legal name when they attending school at Lynnwood High
      • Student's date of birth
  • If the student's graduation year was more than 2 (two) years ago, please leave a message on the Student Records Information line at (425) 431-7200.